Friday, July 26, 2013

July 25th - Mostly at Home Today

After water aerobics this morning, I spent most of the day at home.  And most of my time was spent at the desk.  I had some computer stuff that I usually do every day, including working on the RS email.  I also had to work on a RS lesson for Sunday (the teacher will not be able to be there because of a family emergency and I haven't found anyone else to substitute), as I will be the substitute.  I also worked on the lesson for the next week, which is when I was expecting to teach.  There were a number of other little things that just took time.

I did a very few things around the house - I am still having trouble getting back into my routine!  I did cook something for dinner, though, which is a bit of a surprise. I also managed to get in a nap during the afternoon.  I was so tired that I got into one of those really deep sleeps and had a little trouble waking up. 

Bill had to do some home teaching this evening, so I decided to just curl up with a book.  I finished one on the Kindle and started another one I had checked out from the library.  The one I finished was a murder mystery and was pretty good, especially for a freebie.  The one I started is called Painted Girls and is about 3 sisters who are ballet dancers in Paris in the 1880's.  I think it is going to be a good one.

And that was my day - rather boring, but sure didn't seem that way while I was going through it!

No comments: