Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 10th - St. Augustine - Day 5

Another repeat day!  I do love this life!!!

I started off by going down to the beach to watch the sunrise again.  Beautiful!  What a wonderful way to spend the first hour of my day.

I spent the rest of the morning at the pool with Ashby.  When she finally had to go in for lunch, I stayed out and read in my lounge chair.  Eventually, Lizzie and Judy came over and Ashby came back out to play with Lizzie.  They had the best time playing, while Judy and I enjoyed our time chatting.  It was after 5:00 by the time we all went in.

Bill and a few others had gone to play golf in the afternoon, so the rest of us just did our own thing for dinner.  I watched the kids so Lisa could go out to eat with Nancy.  When Bill got back, he took Brooks for a long walk on the beach, while Ashby and I watched a video and ate popcorn.  It was a fun evening.  Lisa got back just as they were getting ready for bed.

So, another great day - what else can I say?

No comments: