Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 22nd - Not So Much Excitement Today

I started my day with water aerobics, which was a good workout.  From there, I didn't do all that much! 

I did a minimal amount of routine stuff - and remember that I still had things that didn't get done yesterday.  Well, they didn't really get done today either.  Oh, well.

I spent some computer time and did several odds and ends that had been piling up.  It is always nice to see a "to-do" pile get smaller.  Unfortunately, it didn't completely disappear.  Oh, well.

It seemed like I was busy all day, but I can't really come up with much that I actually accomplished.  Kind of like every day life, I guess.  Oh, well.

So, I am not exactly sure what happened to the day.  How does one manage to stay busy all day and not accomplish much?  Well, I did watch a couple of episodes of Monarch of the Glen this evening, after fixing a frozen pizza for dinner.  I didn't even take a nap, so I was busy.  I know that a lot of it was at the computer, so those things must have taken much longer than I had thought.  Oh, well!

No comments: