Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct 16th - Feeling Some Better!

I am feeling quite a bit better today.  The sore throat and headache and stuffiness are not gone, but I think they are on their way.  I decided that I would be up more today, so after showering, I did a few things around the house - not much, but a little.

I also put more serious in some more serious computer time.  I finished studying the FamilySearch guide, so now I am an expert!  Ha! Ha!  At least I have read it and have been practicing some of the things, so I do have more confidence. I also did a little actually family history stuff, so that was fun. 

I was tired in the afternoon, so I took a break and watched a couple of episodes of Monarch of the Glen.  I didn't want to go to sleep, so watching something helped there.  I watched a couple more episodes this evening while Bill was at church.

By the end of the day, I was feeling even better than I had in the morning, so I think I have finally gotten the best of this sinus infection.  Tomorrow I plan to actually go out and do a long list of things.

Sad news of the day was learning that Bishop Mildenhall had passed away during the night.  It was expected, but very sad nonetheless.  The viewing is Friday evening and the funeral on Saturday.  We will probably go to the funeral.

No comments: