Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct 14th - Blah!

This was not the best day ever.  I hate feeling somewhere between sick and well - not sick enough to really be sick, but not well enough to feel like doing much.  I do think it is just a sinus infection, but the headache and sore throat wear me down.

Needless to say, I didn't accomplish much of value today.  Well, let's see - I worked on some family history stuff (for my classes coming up), did an email about family history, which I could do just sitting at the computer.  I took a nap, from which I was awakened by a phone call from Bill.  I can't figure out how he does it - I nap for less than an hour a day, if I nap at all, and he always manages to call right during that time!  Later, I lay on the couch and watched several episodes of Monarch of the Glen.  That is the big give-away about how I felt - I actually watched TV.

Bill worked late and didn't get home until 9:30ish and as soon as he got home, I was in bed.  I don't like being sick, but I don't like this "almost" sick thing even more. 

No comments: