Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oct 1 - New Month!

Now that October is here, it really feels like fall has arrived.  I need to get the Halloween decorations out - maybe tomorrow.

I started my day with water aerobics and then spent the rest of the day at home.  After the usual routine stuff around the house, and two loads of laundry, I spent most of the rest of my time at the computer.  And most of that time was on family history.  I tried to put the finishing touches on my lesson for tomorrow - sure hope it all works!  I also spent quite a while working on the training manual for FamilySearch.  I will be such an expert soon!

I did break down in the afternoon and took a good nap.  This evening Bill and I were trying to get him a video downloaded on his tablet for seminary tomorrow.  Since I know nothing about how the tablet works, I was not much help.  He eventually had to figure it all out himself.

By 8:00, I climbed into bed with my book.  What a great day!

No comments: