Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oct. 15th - Another Yucky Day!

Not much to tell today.  I am still in that "not quite sick, but definitely not well" state.  I spent most of the day resting, hoping to get rid of the stuffiness, sore throat, headache, etc.  Here's hoping that by tomorrow I see a difference.

That all meant that I did not go to water aerobics, I did not go to lunch with one of the visiting teaching sisters, I did not clean the house, I did not do all that much at all!  I did a few computer things.  I took a long nap.  I watched a couple of episodes of Monarch of the Glen in the evening while Bill was home teaching.

That was about it. 

I did get a bad phone call around dinner time.  The man who was our bishop part of the time we were in Shallowford Ward had a heart attack on Saturday and is on a respirator and not expected to get better.  Very sad news, indeed.  He is only 61.  He is a great person - spent tons of years working with scouts.  He and Bill took the boys on a trip to Antelope Island one year.  He also came up to one of the girls camps that I did and taught dutch oven cooking.  He was the bishop when we moved from that ward.  We are praying for him and for his family.

No comments: