Friday, February 1, 2013

January 31st - End of the First Month of the Year!

Boy, January has gone by so fast!  It is amazing how each year goes more quickly.  Just when we wish things would slow down!!!!

I started the day with water aerobics, hurried home to shower and change and then headed out to RS presidency meeting.  It had been a while since we had met since our last meeting had to be cancelled.  That took about 2 1/2 hours.  Then I made a quick stop at home to pick up my meds and Kindle so I could go to the doctor's office for prescription renewal visit.  When I got there, I was told that the doctor was gone for the afternoon and they had reassigned his appointments to another doctor.  Since I can't stand any of the other doctors, I simply refused, so they had to reschedule me for next Monday. 

By the time I got home again, I was so tired!  I fixed me some lunch - at 3:00! - and then decided it was time for a nap.  Well, more accurately, I should say that it was time to read.  I was finishing up a really good book, Winter Garden, by Kristin Hannah, and I just kept reading and never did sleep.  It is a very good book, although some pretty depressing parts. 

For dinner, we went up Del Rio for some Mexican and then came back home.  I worked at the computer a little while, since I had not had a chance all day to do much. 

I felt like I was on the run most of the day - so this fast moving month ended with a fast moving day!

No comments: