Friday, February 22, 2013

February 21st - Busy Morning!

After water aerobics, I stopped at the grocery store (yes, all wet and in my swimming suit!) to pick up two quick items.  Then I hurried home, got cleaned up, put together the birthday mug (that was why I had to pick up the hot chocolate paks and some candy at the store) for one of the sisters I visit teach.  Then I met her for lunch at 11:30.  We had a great visit and spent a long time chatting. 

When I got home, I had a lot of things to do at the computer.  My house didn't need any straightening today!  Well, other than the few dishes that were not put into the dishwasher - I wonder who did that.  I have learned to think of that particular appliance as the dirty dish holder and I can't stand to have dirty dishes anywhere else!

I spent some time working on the preparedness part of my email.  I should be able to get that out tomorrow on time.  I also worked on my RS lesson, some planning for a trip to CVS tomorrow (coupons, etc.), and a number of other things.  I even got a little time on family history, but not enough to really accomplish anything.

I have had a sore throat since yesterday and today my throat is feeling "funny," so I hope I am not actually getting something.  Maybe if I just ignore it, it will go away!  I did decide that a nap would be good, although I didn't sleep at all again.

I was so ambitious at dinner that I fixed grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.  How is that for a big meal!! Ha.




No comments: