Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 11th - What a Dismal Day!

I am not sure if it was because it was rainy and dreary all day or what, but I didn't feel good today.  I was all achy, headache, tired, etc.  I don't think I am coming down with anything - just the weather and good old "arthur" I think.  I did a little in the morning and then actually went and laid down and slept a couple of hours.  I never sleep in the morning!

When I got up, I still didn't have energy, so just kind of piddled around with a few things, not really accomplishing anything worth mentioning!  What a horrid day.  Hopefully a good night's sleep with help make tomorrow better.

Billy called in the evening - I think he was bored, too.  We talked a little and he talked to Bill for a while.  He hasn't really made any good friends since his move and he really needs to get out there and do something.  This is the time of year when it gets the worst in Iowa.  You are tired of winter, but there is still 6 or 8 weeks of it left!  It does remind me why I will not be moving back!

No comments: