Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 25th - So-so Monday

I am still fighting the effects of this cold, so my energy level is lower than usual - which means I have none!  I did get the usual Monday morning straightening done, so at least the house looks good. 

I also spent time at the computer - at least that doesn't take much energy.  Besides all the usual, I worked for a good bit of time on the RS email for the end of the week.  More and more people are mentioning the preparedness information and that they are following along and doing it, too, so now I feel a greater responsibility to make sure I get it done!

Bill got home around noon.  The job he was planning to do had to be rescheduled.  He had done a couple of estimates on his way home, but was glad it was postponed as he is still feeling under the weather, too.  We both ended up napping a good bit of the afternoon.

I also planned something for dinner - shock, I know!  A new box of fresh produce comes tomorrow, so I wanted to use up some of what was still left.  We ended up having chicken baked with stewed tomatoes, sweet potatoes, yellow squash and onions, and fresh cucumbers in vinegar.  It turned out really good. 

So, not a terrible day, but I certainly didn't get out to do the chores that I had put off on Friday.  Fortunately, there is nothing that can't wait a day or two, although I am wanting to get those things off my to-do list.  Maybe tomorrow???!!!

No comments: