Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 12th - A Much Better Day

I felt much better today - and of course the sun was shining!  I do think I have reached the point where weather seriously affects my joints and sinuses.  It has always been that way a little, but it seems to be getting worse.

Anyway, this morning I went to water aerobics; then home to shower and get ready for rest of day.  Bill was home today, so he had some yard work he wanted to do.  I did a couple of things, mostly on the computer.  I managed to do a little family history.  I worked on my RS email and ended up spending quite a bit of time.  It is the preparedness section that always takes the most time.  I think it is about ready for sending on Friday, with maybe a quick touch up or two.

I was really tired, though, so I did manage to get a good nap.  My naps always start with an hour of reading.  I am wondering if I have gotten into the nap routine for the sake of the reading rather than the nap??!  Until recently, I have not napped quite so much.  The doctor has sent me to have a recalibration done on my CPAP machine to see if that is why I am suddenly more tired.  That is scheduled for March.  I hope that will solve that problem.

I did make a run to the library, too.  I had a couple of things to return and four books had come in.  They are all rather short reads that I picked out from The Library of Clean Reads blog. 

For dinner, Bill wanted the casserole that I had taken to someone last week.  It was just a chicken and noodle casserole, but I think he liked the cheese sauce that was on it.  So, I actually cooked today - and it was an easy one.

I am so glad I felt so much better today.  I still didn't do a lot, but that's OK. 


No comments: