Monday, February 4, 2013

February 3rd - Taco Sunday!

Yes, we had homemade tacos for Sunday dinner.  This seems to be everyone's favorite meal.  I must admit that we think they are the best tacos ever!

We had a great church service this morning.  It was fast and testimony meeting and there were a lot of very spiritual testimonies.  In gospel principles, we talked about the creation.  In RS, the lesson was the 2nd chapter of Daughters in My Kingdom, about the organization of the RS.  It was really well done and there was a really special spirit there.  I even got one email in the evening from one of the sisters who mentioned how much she enjoyed it.

When I got home, I got everything going for dinner - the meat cooked, topping chopped, table set, etc.  Then I had a little time to do some things on the computer.  I had some emails I needed to send, as well as some other things. 

Bill got home just a few minutes before the kids got here.  I let him cook the taco shells.  I used to do it, but for some reason, he thinks it is his job now.  And then we enjoyed dinner.  Even the little ones like tacos, so it was a big hit.

The rest of the afternoon was as usual - mostly watching the kids play and playing with them.  David helped Bill figure out how to load music on his new MP3 player.  It was very relaxed and fun.  They left shortly after the Super Bowl game started, which was set to record anyway.  While Bill watched that, I was doing more computer stuff.  It seems we waste our time differently these days!

What a great Sunday!

No comments: