Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 2nd - Ground Hog Day!

Another normal Saturday around here - nothing too exciting.  It was, however, a very bright and sunny day - cold, though! - and Beauregard Lee saw his shadow.  He is the only groundhog we pay attention to in the south!  I understand "that other one" did not see his shadow.  I am wondering if that means spring is going to come to Pennsylvania before it comes to Atlanta??? Nah - we will still get spring first!

I got some laundry done, house straightening, family history, RS stuff, etc.  Otherwise, it was a pretty boring day.  I did lay down to take a nap, but never did get to sleep as I finished my book instead.  This one was The Unspoken by Heather Graham.  It had been recommended, and it would have been a pretty good mystery, but I really don't like paranormal books and these FBI agents talked with ghosts.

Another average day in the average life of an average senior citizen - what can I say??!!!

No comments: