Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 26th - Days Aren't Getting Much Better This Week

I got up this morning with every intention of going to my water aerobics class.  However, I finally realized that it would not be a wise thing to do - what with coughing, congestion, and nose drips.  So, I chose to have another quiet day in hopes that I will feel better tomorrow!

I did a few things around the house - not quite bedridden!  The big thing was getting the sheets off the bed, washed, and the bed made again.  It is always nice to climb into bed when the sheets are fresh!

I also worked on my RS email, my lesson for Sunday, and a number of other things.  I did a little family history, but mostly just checking for temple work having been done.  I did spend a big chunk of the afternoon in bed, reading and snoozing. 

Bill got home around noon again and I knew I was not feeling well when I turned down his offer to go out to Red Lobster for lunch!  David stopped by later and he and Bill went over to look at the play set that some friends are giving us.  They decided they will take it apart to move it here, since they want to replace the bolts anyway.  Much of the wood will also need to be sanded so there won't be any splinter problems.  I think they are also going to reconfigure the swing set part just a little.  We will also buy new swings and come up with a cover for the roof of the fort.  We had fun talking about what to do with the play area under the fort - sandbox?  maybe the blowup pool?  a shower head?  Should be fun!

So, I got a few things done, but nothing of any great interest.  I know it is going to take time for the sinuses to clear up, but hopefully I will feel more like getting out tomorrow.  After all, I have some busy days the rest of the week!

No comments: