Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 19th - Just Another Day!

I started with water aerobics, came home and showered, etc., then did some computer stuff, straightening around the house, etc.  At 2:00, I had a visiting teaching appointment which was fun - she and I love to talk! 

Later, I worked on family history for a while - still on my grandfather's siblings; worked on my next RS lesson; worked on the RS email; sent out some emails.  I even decided I needed a nap - you know, all that hard exercise just wears me out!  Of course, I never did get to the sleeping part of the nap.  Ha!

I guess that makes it pretty much a normal, boring day.  But, I enjoyed all of it.  One of the poems I used on Monday evening for Empty Nesters is the one by Emily Dickinson: "I'm nobody.  Who are you?  Are you nobody, too?  Then there's a pair of us.  Don't tell!  They'd banish us you know."  So me!!!

No comments: