Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 4th - Another Manic Monday!

Mondays are usually busy and today was no exception.  I was busy around the house until I had to go for my doctor's appointment at 11:15.  This was the appointment I made them change when they tried to change the doctor last week.  It was just for prescription renewal, but I have become adamant about seeing only that one doctor.  I am glad I did, too, as my doctor responds so positively to everything - no guilt trips about this or that.  When I mentioned a couple of things that I have been noticing, he immediately evaluated my situation and decided on a course of action.  No garbage involved!  He is going to send me for another sleep study - well actually just a CPAP test study.  He thinks maybe the pressure on my CPAP needs to be adjusted.  That would explain suddenly being so tired all the time.  Sure hope that is all it takes!  And, based on blood test results, he may tweak some of the meds a little.

From there, I ran a list of errands - to the dollar store for some things I have been meaning to get - to the grocery store to pick up a few items - to the library to return and pick up books - to my friend's house to deliver the group order for her ward - finally back home.  After a late lunch and doing a few things on the computer, I decided to take a nap.  I had read a little and then dozed off, when the phone rang.  Lisa and kids were at the school she used to teach at, which is 5 minutes from my house, so they wanted to stop by for a while.

So, had a fun hour with the kids here.  Ashby was in a cuddly mood and wanted to get tickled and have her back rubbed.  They were both really giggly!  We went outside for a bit, too.  They looked out the window and saw birds at the bird feeder and couldn't wait to get out there.  Of course, the birds flew away, but once they are out, they just run.  We refilled the bird feeder, too, while we were out there.  I thought it was cute when Ashby took a handful and threw the seeds on the patio.  She said she was putting them there for the squirrels.  Last time we filled the feeder, we spilled a bunch and I told her it didn't matter, because the squirrels would eat it all up.  Cute she remembered.

Once they left, the day was rather quiet!  So, it may have been a manic Monday, but I got a lot done and got to see the kids.  Who could ask for more?


No comments: