Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 30th - Helping a Friend Move!

Not much to write today - spent a good bit of the day helping a friend move.  So, packing, carrying boxes, etc.  Not much else to tell about that!  We did get everything into the new house - she gets to do all the unpacking!

For dinner, because we were so exhausted, we went out to Del Rio.  I had seafood cancun - so good!  After dinner, we went back home.  We are such an exciting couple!  When we got home, I showed Bill, again, how to get Netflix on the TV and he watched a movie.  I headed to bed to read my scriptures and then read my book.  I am currently reading The Paris Wife, and finding that I like it.  It is about Ernest Hemingway's first wife. 

That was pretty much the whole day.  Sometimes, the busiest days are the ones that have the least to tell.


No comments: