Friday, March 2, 2012

March 1st - A new month, but an ordinary day!

Guess what I spent most of the day doing????  Duh, family history, of course.  I have finished rechecking everything on the Edmund Bacon family (Ruhanah is still hiding, though!) and I started on the family of his son Jedediah.  He is my 3rd great grandfather.  I am working down the line, then will go back and start on another line.  I will get that book ready one of these days, err months!

I did make a run to the cannery late in the afternoon to pick up the flour order.  Becky was planning to do it, but took a fall while holding her son and did a nasty sprain to her ankle.  Bill got home in time to go with me, so I had him to do the lifting, which was nice.  Becky is fine, but can hardly walk, and will probably be limping for a while.  Fortunately, Jeb wasn't hurt.


No comments: