Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 21st - Got to babysit today

Lisa had a doctor's appointment, so I went over to stay with the kids for an hour or so while she went.  Brooks went down for a nap shortly after Lisa left, but Ashby and I had a ball playing in her room.  She played with her dollhouse for a while.  Then she remembered her tea set that CarolineKateandLizzie gave her.  (She always says all three of their names like they were one name - they are her cousins.)  So we had a tea party for quite a while.  She made me several cups of hot cocoa and when I drank it all, she would let me have a cookie.  Then she remembered that she had cookies in her kitchen set, so she had to bake those.  What a hoot she is!

Before and after the fun part of the day, I did four loads of laundry, including stripping the sheets and remaking the bed, usual straightening, planning dinner, etc.  I also did some more on family history.  I have to teach the RS lesson in May, so I also started doing a little research for that.  Plus, add in all the usual computer things I like to do, and my day was pretty full.

Bill had mutual this evening, so I ate my late dinner watching another episode of Law & Order season 1 and then did the usual reading in bed.  All in all, a pretty good day, in spite of some things that I worried about.  Ah, life just is!

No comments: