Friday, March 9, 2012

March 8th - RootsMagic Fixed!

I must be in a pretty good spot in life right now if the biggest catastrophe I face is whether RootsMagic, my family history program, is working or not!  Well, I got it working again today, so now things are really good!  I even managed to find the time to do some research.  I am working on that Wesco line and found some new information and that took a lot of time to get entered and checked.

The rest of the day was pretty much the normal stuff.  I had a friend call during the evening and we must have spent an hour and a half or more on the phone.  Her 19 year old daughter, who has not been living at home, just announced that she is getting married in July.  They have never met the young man, nor did they even know she was dating anyone seriously.  He is a returned missionary and they are planning to marry in the temple.  Other than those two positives, my friend is just sick.  She really needed to vent and this is the kind of thing that you need a third party, not family, to be the one you vent to.  Hope she is able to get her feelings under control before she sees her daughter and the new fiance this weekend.

I guess that is just another reminder that my life is not too bad right now.  That makes me a little nervous to realize - I suppose a hammer is about to drop.

No comments: