Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 10th - Saturday - a much more productive day than yesterday!

Bill had a job scheduled today, so I had the day at home alone.  Even so, I felt a lot better, so I got a lot more done.  There are always the usual Saturday chores - laundry, dusting, cleaning, etc.  There is also planning the meal for Sunday, since that is the only day I really cook.  Got all of that done, plus ran out to do some chores, as well.  I ran by the library, returned a CD book, and picked up two more that had come in.  I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things for dinner and some other things we needed.

I spent most of the rest of the afternoon working on family history.  What else?  Got a lot done, but the more I do, the more I find!  I had hoped to be preparing my book by now, but it will probably take another month to get to that point.  But, I don't want to leave anything out, so.......

I changed the clocks and then went to bed early, although it didn't look early by the clock anymore!  I read my scriptures and then read a book for a couple of hours.  That is the way I usually end my day, which was a good one!

No comments: