Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 12th - Slow Start Monday

This was another of those very busy days, but nothing to tell!  Besides the obvious - straightening the house after the kids were here, cleaning up the kitchen, stripping the bed and washing the sheets - I spent a good bit of the day at the computer.  I had quite a list of things to take care of, which included some family history, too.  I finished a big generation on that Wesco line and got started on the next one down.  It should be quicker from here on, but we will see!

I was feeling so tired, probably still the time change.  Spring change is always so hard to adjust to, it often takes a couple of weeks.  Anyway, I decided to take a rest in the afternoon, but instead of reading, I just lay on the couch and watched Netflix.  I have never watched Downton Abbey - I never watch anything, actually - but I had wanted to see it.  It is my kind of program.  So I watched a couple of episodes - and I loved it every bit as much as I thought I would!  Bill was late getting home, so I managed to squeeze one more episode in during the evening.  I may decide that I need another rest day so I can watch some more.

So, I checked a lot of things off my "to do" list, but it sure doesn't sound like much.  Ah, but that is just the way Mondays seem to be.

No comments: