Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 4th - Day to Vote!

About the only thing of consequence that I accomplished today was to go out and vote.  It wasn't that busy at the polls either.  After filling out the paper work and getting my voting card, there were four people in front of me waiting to go into the voting booth.  Didn't take long at all.  That is great for me, but kind of sad that more people don't vote.  I would like to think that most of them voted early, but I doubt it.  Any way, I was a good citizen and now I have the right to complain!

I spent a good bit of time working on family history again today.  I keep finding families on FamilySearch that are a mess.  It takes a while to get them cleaned up sometimes, because I want to document everything before I make changes.  I keep adding the names to my list to be fixed - just another thing in my to-do pile!


No comments: