Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 24th - It's Monday - What Else Can One Say?

At least it was not raining today!  Otherwise, it was just a Monday.  That meant the usual straightening up after the weekend, changing the sheets, running out to the store, picking up a prescription, resting in the big chair watching a little TV, etc.  I was actually pretty busy, but it is all such ordinary, boring stuff!

Well, that is except for the family history.  I was contacted by a friend who used to live in my ward who was having a struggle with her family history.  She sent me her user name and helper number so I could go in and see if I could help her.  Turned out that within a few minutes, I had found her problem and was able to report back to her.  We were both very excited!  I think she will be able to go back a couple more generations now.

I also worked a little on both of my presentations for the Family History Fair.  I think I am beginning to get a handle on both.




No comments: