Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 28th - Saturday....No, Friday!... Well, it feels like Saturday!!!

Bill actually took off Friday, so he has a long weekend with no work.  It made it seem more like Saturday than Friday.  Besides relaxing and doing as little as possible, we went out for a late lunch at O'Charleys and then went to Hobby Lobby.  We wanted to get some flowers to take down to Jason's grave tomorrow.  Besides, it is a fun store to wander around and it wasn't too terribly busy, so it was actually enjoyable.  We avoided the mall area like the plague!

I spent a good bit of my at home time working on family history.  I will have to finish up on my friend's family in the next day or two, because I have so many other things lurking that need to be addressed.  Doing the research is a lot of fun, though, so I keep saying, "One more day!"

I am not sure what tomorrow will be like, since we already did our Saturday.  It should be fun having two in one week!

No comments: