Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 12th - It's Wednesday, so it must be...... Yup!

I enjoyed my morning at the Family History Center, although there were no patrons again.  I always take something to work on, though, so I keep very busy.  Plus, Phyllis and I love to talk, so that takes a bit of time, as well.  LOL!

This afternoon, I mostly worked on some family history.  I discovered that I had received a message on Ancestry a while back and I had not responded, so I spent the rest of my time checking out the person she asked about, trying to make sure everything was in order.  I will have to finish it up tomorrow, though, as there are several generations involved.  It is always fun to just focus on my family history, though.  That is one thing about this calling - I spend so much time doing other family things that my own research has suffered.

Bill went home teaching this evening, so I relaxed and watched a little TV.  Something from Amazon Prime again.  Then I headed to bed to read.

Great day!

No comments: