Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 18th - Tuesday Shopping

After I had done all the usual stuff around the house, I went out to do a little shopping at Tuesday Morning - seems appropriate!  I went looking for some more tissue paper (better colors) and some small easels for the art show.  I successfully found both, plus a few other things, as well.  It is such a fun store to be in!  I ended up buying some knock-off Barbies to put in the Barbie box here.  I also got a magic kit to give to Ashby for Christmas.  She has been interested in learning tricks lately.  There were several other things, as well.  Fun way to spend an hour or so.

This evening, I met the sister missionaries at the home of a couple who have been investigating the church.  They are a young married couple and have attended several times.  They were interested in getting some help with family history, so that was why I was asked to come.  We had a fun evening, getting them logged in to FamilySearch and teaching them how to add and link people.  His grandfather was a member, so much of his family history is done.  They got so excited when we linked in and they saw it all.  I love doing things like this!

No comments: