Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 1st - BYU Football in Tennessee!

When BYU is that close, people think they should make the trip to see the game.  Bill was one of those people.  He went up with a couple of other families from the ward.  I was invited (as a courtesy only), but I declined.  I would rather stay home and clean house and do laundry than to go to a football game.  I am not sure why that is.  I used to love sports, but I can't tolerate them anymore.  Guess I am getting old!

So, I stayed home and did laundry and cleaned the house.  Of course, I was also lazy and watched a movie in the afternoon.  During the evening, I started another PBS British series.  In between, I spent some time on family history and getting my lesson finished up for tomorrow.  I even went through that darn pile on my desk and accomplished a few of those things.  Unfortunately, the pile is now bigger than it was before!  I think it has a life of its own.

Bill got back home around 11:45, which wasn't so bad since the time changes tonight.  Even so, I was already in bed and had been reading a new book.  I finished Mao's Last Dancer last night - loved it!  I started She Left Me the Gun tonight.  I think I am going to like it, too.  It is for an online genealogy book group.

No comments: