Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 26th - Visiting Teaching Day

Not Family History Center day - it was closed for the holiday week.  So my companion and I made the round of our three sisters.  We have been unable to connect with them this month - way too many conflicts.  So, I bought some small Christmas cactus plants and she provided homemade greeting cards and we delivered one to each of our sisters.  We were even able to come in and visit for a few minutes with two of them.  It always feels good to do the right thing!

When we finished we went to Fusion Asian for some lunch.  We usually go after we finish at the center and we really like going out to lunch, so it was perfect!

On my way home, I had to stop at the grocery store to pick up a couple of things that I need to make the sweet potatoes for tomorrow.  Then I relaxed a little before working some more on my friend's family history.  I made a little progress, although I ended up not having much time. 


No comments: