Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 3rd - Manic Monfay - ot Just Headache Monday which Makes It Seem Manic?

I think this was our coldest morning yet and there was frost on the ground and on the car windows.  The thermometer said it was 34, but it was probably a little colder than that before the sun came up.  I guess winter will come again!

Perhaps it was the weather, but I woke up with a horrible headache and couldn't seem to get rid of it.  I did my usual routine stuff, but I didn't feel like doing anything more than what I had to do.  I worked on family history - back to the family I have been working on a little at a time for a few weeks - but it is hard to concentrate to hard when the head hurts!

Bill didn't have a job today, so we had a french toast breakfast (as opposed to my usual yogurt).  I finally had some popcorn in the evening, but I didn't have lunch at all.  I was just too stuffed! 

I did finally take a nap in the early afternoon, hoping to feel better afterwards.  The headache never completely went away, but it was much better after some sleep.  Maybe the problem is just the time change - everyone I know is blaming everything on the time change, so I might as well join the bandwagon!!

We kept hearing this buzzing sound every so often and couldn't figure out what it was.  We finally got it focused on the dining room area, but couldn't figure it out.  This evening, I was watching a little TV and the buzzing started again.  I was close enough to find it this time - it was David's cell phone sitting on the piano.  Ashby had been using it yesterday.  Good thing he has a different phone for work!



No comments: