Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 8th - Finally!

Today was another mostly stay-at-home kind of day.  Bill was here, too, as the job scheduled for today had to be postponed, because of plumbing problems that have to be fixed first.  Guess where I spent my day!  YES!

Actually, I did manage to get a couple of loads of laundry done and the usual "have to's," but I worked on family history the rest of the day.  I finally finished my grandfather's oldest sister.  Well, that is, I got everything recorded in the right places and all, but I will need to go back through at some point to make sure everything is just right.  I think that will wait a while.  I even got started on another of his siblings.  Most of the rest should go a little faster, as there is not quite as much stuff about them.  At any rate, it felt good to close her file!

My car has still been overheating - well, actually it has just been bubbling into the overflow, not actually overheating.  Anyway, we dropped it off at the mechanic again to have it checked.  Turned out it was just the radiator cap, so they were able to get it fixed and we picked it up later.  That is one of the joys of driving an older car!  Then again, in spite of the repair costs, we get our money's worth out of a car, for sure!

It has been another relaxing day.  Bill can't stay at home all day, so he managed to find some things he had to go out to do.  I just kept working on family history.  I certainly am boring!  But, I love it.

No comments: