Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 1st - Happy April Fools Day!

Fortunately, I stayed home all day today.  I really don't like April Fool's Day.  Sometimes the jokes are funny, but it just seems so cruel - trying to deceive people and embarrass them.  I try to avoid the day as much as possible.

I had another good family history day - finished up what I was doing on my grandfather's siblings.  Now on to the next part of the project.  (I thought I had finished it yesterday, but then I found some more that I had missed.)  Of course, the next part of the project will take a while.  But, it is all fun!

I did manage to accomplish a little more around the house today - changed sheets, did 3 loads of laundry, etc.  Bill was late again, and today I did not have any dinner cooked.  He managed to eat some leftovers when he finally got in. 

Lisa called while she was fixing lunch for the kids.  They had wanted mac and cheese (what they always ask for), but they wanted Grandma's kind.  She thought that was cute, so called to tell me.  So now I am famous - Grandma's mac and cheese is the best!  We had a nice chat and got caught up with their weekend, since they didn't come over Sunday.


No comments: