Friday, April 11, 2014

April 10th - Odds & Ends

I spent the day trying to get a few things done around the house in prep for our trip.  Things like a load of laundry, cleaning out the frig, etc.  I even thought I would start packing, but dropped that pretty quick.  I mean, how can anyone pack way ahead.  I need to finish the last load of laundry, because there is almost certainly something in that load that I want.  So, I will just pack tomorrow.

I was a bit tired all day, so I didn't move all that fast.  I have bigger plans for tomorrow, so it was good to get some of this little stuff done and out of the way.  By evening, I was not just tired, but lazy, too.  I ended up watching a couple of episodes of Law & Order until Bill finally got home from work.  Then it was off to bed to read!

How boring!  But excitement is just around the corner!


No comments: