Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 11th - A Little Time with Lisa!

I got laundry going first thing this morning, so I could finish packing later.  I also spent the morning doing a few other things around here.  Bill had three of the young men from church come to get started on weeding the hill in the back.  They worked hard and were rewarded with a pizza lunch in addition to their pay.

About then, though, I took off to have lunch with Lisa at O'Charley's.  From there, we went over to get pedicures and manicures.  I had a gift certificate from Christmas that I needed to use and I wanted my toes to look pretty for San Diego! What a great afternoon! 

I spent the rest of my day either resting (doing nothing of importance) or getting packed.  All is done, except for those items that have to be used in the morning. 

San Diego - here we come!!

No comments: