Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 22nd - Fatigue!

Yesterday, I hit the wall, but kept on going.  Today, I didn't.  I woke up still feeling tired and I ached everywhere - head, arms, shoulders, back, knees, legs........  I didn't get very far into my morning before I decided that I just needed to rest some more.  So, I lay down for a bit and actually fell asleep for a short while.  I did feel better when I got up, but it was just a slow day.

Lisa and Brooks ran by to pick up his mining toy that goes with his new train.  He had left it when he was here yesterday.  He didn't have a melt down when he discovered it wasn't at home, because Lisa promised they would come by and get it right away.  They were on their way to get Ashby from school, so they didn't get to stay long.

I did a few other things in the afternoon, but nothing of any great interest - a little of this and a little of that.  I have quite a long list of things to do, so I will have to work a little harder tomorrow.  I even laid back down for a few minutes late afternoon, although I didn't sleep this time.  Hopefully, things will get back to normal now.

Bill got home early - wouldn't you know when we don't have to be anywhere, he makes it on time.  I fixed loaded baked potatoes for dinner, which were good.  I ended my day as usual, reading in bed.  It has not been that great a day, but at least the achy feeling has mostly passed and I got some extra rest today.  I am beginning to realize that age is catching up with me - it takes less to upset my system and it takes longer to recover!

No comments: