Friday, April 4, 2014

April 3rd - Had Bill Around Today

Bill couldn't finish the job until some product came in - and it was delayed - so he was home most of the day.  Of course, he has so overworked himself this week that he slept in most of the morning (that was a slight exaggeration!), so I didn't see him until later in the morning. 

Meanwhile, I was busy working on family history.  I had gotten an email from someone who was stuck on something in the Cantrell line and I spent the whole day trying to clarify the people in that line.  It was actually a lot of fun.  It is always exciting to be searching for something specific.  I did what I could and then sent an email back to her for a little more info to be able to answer her question.

Bill did go out and run a few errands in the afternoon - to the bank, library, etc.  He called from the library and said that his van wouldn't start.  He had replaced the battery and week or so ago and apparently there is something more wrong.  I was almost to the library when he called back to say he had gotten it started.  I went on, picked up some books I was going to get tomorrow, and followed him to the garage.  We left it there, but they won't be able to get to it until tomorrow.  That means he will be using the car for work tomorrow.  Oh, darn, that means I will be stuck at home again.  I wonder what I should do?

In between all the excitement, I did get a couple of loads of laundry done and a really yummy crockpot dinner cooked.  So, I guess I didn't spend the entire day on family history - just most of it.  It is addictive!

No comments: