Friday, April 25, 2014

April 24th - Not Too Busy

Today was a little quieter than yesterday, although I did get some things accomplished.  Besides all the usual stuff that has to be done, I also did a run to CVS and Target to pick up some specials.  Plus, I made a stop at the library to return a book and pick up three that were waiting.  That all took a couple of hours.

The rest of the day, I was just at home.  I did work on family history a little.  I am really trying to finish recording everything I have found, but it seems like I start to do one quick thing and before I know it, I have half a dozen things to do.  Oh, well.  Keeps me busy!  LOL!

I did sneak in a nap this afternoon, although it wasn't a long one.  I even cooked dinner tonight - fried chicken, rice, and green peas.  I guess I was just full of energy!


No comments: