Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 28th - Dreary Monday

The storms moved through last night and it was pretty much dreary all day today.  The sun made it out a little in the morning, but not enough.  I think it is the change in weather that has caused the sinus headache to return.  I was pretty miserable all day.  And, as a result, I didn't accomplish much.

I got the routine chores done and spent some time on family history.  Other than that, I rested, watched a little TV, read a tiny bit - that sort of stuff.  I did contact a couple of my visiting teaching sisters who have been having a rough time and talked or texted with them. 

We are supposed to have more storms rolling through over the next couple of days.  Hopefully, the sinus will adjust, so I am not quite so out of it.

No comments: