Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 7th - Finally Friday!

This was a busy day at home.  I started with doing a few things around the house, as well as computer stuff.  Then Lisa dropped the kids off so she could go to an appointment.  They were fun, as usual.  When Lisa got back, it was getting close to lunch time, so we fixed some mac & cheese, per Brooks request.  Well, "request" is far too mild, it was more like begging.  Anyway, after lunch, they had things to do so were off.

I did a few more things around the house, then had a bunch of things to do for RS, etc.  I got my Friday email out.  I eventually was so tired that I ended up taking a rather long nap.  Guess I needed it!

I thought we were going to have a terrific thunderstorm, but it moved through so fast that it was not much.  When Bill got home, the sun was shining again.  He decided to work on the flower beds and spent the evening doing that.  With the earth so soft, it made it pretty easy.  Of course, trimming the bushes is a lot of work, wet or dry.  I, on the hand, worked on family history all evening.

It has been a mostly busy day and I got quite a bit done, but the to-do list is still not completely crossed off.  Well, tomorrow is another day!


No comments: