Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jun 8th - Just Another Saturday!

I seem to be back in a rut - but I think I liked the beach rut better! 

Even so, I got my usual Saturday chores done - some cleaning, planning Sunday dinner, changing sheets, 4 loads of laundry, making sure everything is ready for RS on Sunday, blogging, etc., etc., etc.  That all takes a good hunk of the day and all of it isn't even interesting!

Later I was able to do some family history.  I even went to take a nap, but I only lasted about five minutes before I was back up.  There are just so many things piled on my desk that need attention and I keep putting it all off.  It is starting to bug me, so I guess I will have to devote a day to getting rid of all of it!  The few things I cleared off today didn't even make a dent!

By evening, we were both tired.  Bill had to run out anyway, so he stopped and picked up the few items on the grocery list, so I did have to put those things away.  He brought back a frozen pizza, which was our dinner.  I actually sat and watched TV with Bill while I ate it.  He was watching an old James Bond movie and it was so bad!  I did manage to control myself enough to not make comments - quite an accomplishment for me!  Needless to say, once the pizza was eaten, I went back to reading.

It has not been a bad day - I crossed off most of the things on my to-do list and the house is looking clean and all the laundry is done, so that is good.  Even uninteresting days can have good endings!

No comments: