Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 12th - Pool Day!

Lisa dropped Brooks off so Ashby could have her swimming lessons and he and I had a great time playing in the rice bin with his "mighty machine."  Then it was on to the same puzzle that he played with yesterday.  When Lisa and Ashby got back, we had a little time to relax and get snacks.

Then we headed off to the ward playgroup which was at a neighborhood pool just down the road from us.  They had so much fun.  Ashby couldn't wait to show me everything she has been learning.  It was a lot easier for Lisa to have someone to watch Ashby while she played with Brooks.  They were both non-stop!  After a picnic lunch, which Lisa had brought for them, they were back in the water for a little more playtime.  They were both exhausted, but neither wanted to go.  However, it was definitely time for naps!

Back home, I had the usual things to do around the house.  I still feel like I am fighting something, so I took a nap myself.  Then I mostly worked on some family history.  I actually cooked some bacon so we could have BLT's for dinner.  Yummy.

We really had a fun day - but it wore me out, too!


No comments: