Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 15th - Saturday Cleaning!

We had another busy day today.  My main focus was on getting the house cleaned, so that is about all I did!  Since we have some company coming for a few days, I was a little more careful - didn't take as many short cuts, you know?  End result is that the place is passable.

I also had to make a trip to the grocery store.  I know, I did a major shopping at Costco just a couple of days ago, but there are some things that are just not available at Costco.  I think we are set now.

Bill had to go to a baptism this morning and then mostly worked outside.  He had bigger plans than I thought were good, and when he was exhausted at the end of the day, I think he was glad he hadn't done them all. 

In between things - since I can only do so much physical before the back gives out - I got things done on the computer and even read a little.  I mid-afternoon, we both took a short nap.  I guess we are getting old!

It is always a good day when everything on the to-do list is crossed off - so today qualifies just on that.  I saw a hummingbird out the front window today as it busily checked out my gladiola.  Now that made it a good day!

No comments: