Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 24th - Ashby Brought a Friend Today

Back to the weekly routine - swim lessons for Brooks and babysitting with Ashby.  Today Ashby brought her best friend with her.  She wanted to show off the playhouse.  They had fun playing, although they had their "little girl" moments when one or the other was not happy over something.  Fortunately, at this age, those moments pass quickly.  It was fun watching the two of them.

After swim lessons, Lisa and Brooks came and Brooks was extra excited because Abby was here.  He was rather silly, if you must know.  He is only 2 1/2, but it seems he already  likes to show off for girls!  They all had fun.  Lisa fixed a little lunch for them here, then it was time to take off.

I did my normal chores once they left, and then ended up spending the bulk of my time working on family history.  I started on my great-grandparents paper files - sorting what was already in there, copying additional documents from online, etc.

I was so tired that I ended up taking a pretty good nap, too.  Some days I am really grateful for a nap! 

No comments: