Monday, June 3, 2013

June 2nd - Ditto, Again!

This has been another great day doing absolutely nothing of importance!  And I am loving it.  Bill is worried that I must be getting bored being in the hotel for two weeks.  He laughed when I said I was so tired tonight because I hadn't had a nap - I hadn't had a chance because I was so busy all day.  He just doesn't get it. 

I spent a long time on family history.  I got into a groove, I guess.  Plus, I finished another book.  I spent a couple of hours out at the pool.  The sunrise took a while, too.  I was really pretty this morning with some clouds kind of making it look like the sun was playing peek-a-boo.

It looks like Bill will finish the job tomorrow.  At least, he will finish and then they will do a walk through.  They will probably find more things that need to be done.  If so, he will need to finish that up tomorrow.  We are expecting to probably go home on Wednesday, but the way this job as been going, who knows?

At any rate, I will enjoy my last day or two completely - just as I have the last two weeks!

No comments: