Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 1st - Not much new today!

Easy post today - ditto!

Actually, I never made it down to the pool today.  I sat out on the patio, enjoying the sun, the view, and reading a good bit.  I got ready to go down - had my suit on, etc., but decided to get lunch first.  Then I decided I really needed a nap, which turned into one of those really deep kind.  When I woke up, I was about to go on down and discovered that it was raining!  It was more of a mist, but I decided to just wait it out, since it had also gotten cooler. 

In the end, Bill got home from work, and I never made it.  With the patio door open all day, it feels like I am on the beach, even from the hotel room, so I didn't really suffer any.  I read a lot and worked on family history a good bit, too.

We called Billy and asked him to make the house payment - we transferred the money to his bank - because we don't have the contact info here and he does. 

For dinner, we went to TGI Friday's for burgers - very good.  When we got back, we enjoyed our usual evening on the patio, people and ocean watching!

All I can say is - another great day!

No comments: