Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 29th - Jen's Bridal Shower

I had to pick Lisa up by 10:30, so my morning was mostly getting ready!  We had to be down to the Swan Coach House for the luncheon and bridal shower by 11:30.  All went well and we made it in good time.  I have not been to the Swan House is quite a few years, so it was fun to eat there again.  We had a private room for the shower and had a great turnout.  After the lunch, Jen opened the gifts and things began to wind down.  What a fun 2 1/2 hours!

Bill and Corey planned to go to the Braves games which started at 4:00, so they were gone when I got home.  I did a few things around the house and on the computer, including some family history.  I also was able to sneak in a nap.  The game turned into a long one and I had to work to stay up until they got home. 

This has been another good day.  Congratulations, Jen!

No comments: