Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oct 23rd - Busy Tuesday

I started my day by throwing the sheets in the washer, then went to my water aerobics class.  When I got home, I showered, washed my hair, etc, and did the usual house routine.

In the early afternoon, I went over to Costco to do a major shopping spree.  I shopped until my cart was too full to hold anything else!  Then I had to load it all in my car - unload it all at home - start putting it away.  I got all the freezer and refrigerator things put away, plus a lot of other stuff.  I still have my pushcart full of other things that will go into my now clean long term storage area.  Maybe I will get that done tomorrow.

All of that really wore me out - particularly all that lifting of heavy things - and I am feeling it in my back.  I thought a short nap was what I needed, but I never did sleep.  I did finish the book I had been reading and started another one, though, so it wasn't a total loss.  After all, a rest is often enough!

I fixed a casserole for dinner - one of those rare days when I actually fix dinner.  Wow!  I was still so tired that I hit the bed early and read some more.

I think I totally wore myself out with the shopping trip, but it is good to get resupplied.  


No comments: