Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 31st - End of Another Month!

I am thinking that this new year just started and now a whole month has passed - what is going on?  Who made time speed up?

I did have a useful final day of the month.  One of the sisters I visit teach went to the temple for the first time today.  Her sister is getting married on Saturday, and they both went, along with the groom.  I wanted to be there and it was very nice.  I went early and did some sealings, too, so it was a very nice day at the temple.

In the evening, we had the first of our visiting teaching socials and interviews.  It went really well.  We had invited six companionships and the sisters they visit.  As it turned out we had seven of the 12 visiting teachers come, plus several sisters.  Considering the low turn out for visiting teaching things, we were very pleased.  The sisters really enjoyed a chance to get to sit and chat with each other and, in some cases, make new friends.

So, a busy day, but very productive.  Now if time would slow down a little, maybe another month wouldn't pass before I had a chance to take a breath!

No comments: