Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 11 - Countdown to Valentine's Day - General Authorities

Today was the Worldwide Leadership Training and our stake chose to show it at 8 am!!!!  A bit early for a meeting, but I am up by then anyway, the turnout was quite good, and that did leave the rest of Saturday open.  What really mattered, of course, was that the training was really good.

I always enjoy hearing from the general authorities and in a meeting like this, they are a little more relaxed and more of their individual personalities come through.  The emphasis was on families and how councils in the church can help to strengthen individual families.

I enjoyed the training - and I could feel the love that the general authorities have for each of the members of the church, including me!  I love them back.  It was a wonderful way to start a day.

No comments: